It’s that time of the year that I highlighted some of the top lessons I’ve learned, most of the lessons comes from womanhood, training, family, and wealth.
ON TRAINING – Short intensive metabolic training produces hormonal benefits for women instead of a long cardio session or classes. In fact, too much exercise speeds up ageing in women.
HORMONES – It’s all about our hormones. Most women are suffering from a hormones imbalance which is hardly detected by the medical world. I think that’s one of the reasons why depression is very common among women.
SLEEPING AND DIGESTIVE ISSUES – Sleeping for about 8.5 hrs daily has helped my digestive system and productivity. Good quality supplements, vitamin C, probiotics, and omega 3 fish and flaxseed oil contributes to a women’s survival.
COOKING – Seriously, cook yourself skinny. Cooking is one of the most important habits you can adopt. It saves you time and money but overall cooking makes you beautiful because you are nourishing your body.
ON BUSINESS – According to James Altucher in his book Choose Yourself. The goals is to become an idea machine which has been the foundation of my training success this year. I wake up to write ideas daily, it’s amazing how my brain is getting use to thinking.
I also learned that the power of accurate thinking is the solution to all of men’s problems.
ON LIFE AND WEALTH – The more good choices, the more options we have. While bad choices narrow our options in life.
Money and wealth is important for women. A women cannot be free until she is financially free.
ON TRAINING – Being fit enough to acquire strength is a key to sound mind and longevity.
THE POWER OF NO – Well I learned this in a hard way. Learning to say no will produce a magic in your life. Human beings are very demanding and it’s your responsibility to say NO.
The goal is to become an essentialist. To keep on expanding your options in life. More is never better. Better is better.
BOOKS – Here are some list of books that will support your growth…
- Choose Yourself – James Altucher
- Essentialist – Greg McKeown
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion – Robert B. Cialdini PhD
- Made to Stick – Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- The Hormone Cure: Reclaim Balance, Sleep, Sex Drive and Vitality Naturally with the Gottfried Protocol – Sarah Gottfried
- Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success – Napoleon Hill
- The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly? – Seth Godins
- The Power of No: Because One Little Word Can Bring Health, Abundance, and Happiness – James Altucher and Claudia Azula Altucher
- The Food Connection: The Right Food at the Right Time – Sam Graci
- Make It BIG!: 49 Secrets for Building a Life of Extreme Success – Frank E. McKinney (This is my favourite and my favourites lesson is no. 2)