Belated happy new year to everyone! Yes, it has been a while and I have promised myself I’m going to get back into the blog habit, so here I am! 🙂
A new year is always a fantastic time to reflect on the old and look to the new. So keeping in that vein, I’m going to tell you about 10 things I learnt last year.
- As a leader, I learnt to put the needs of others first.
- Empathise on my strengths, don’t try to fix my weaknesses.
- Good leaders get the right people on the bus, not the wrong.
- Success is not about qualifications, certificates or degrees, it requires intelligence without conventional wisdom. Formal education gets you a job and self-education makes you a living.
- That money is nothing but can reveal who you are.
- That you can achieve anything that you set your mind on.
- Everyone I know should read “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill.
- That success is what you attract, by the person that you become.
- That to be remarkable, you have to be different.
- That financial peace-of-mind is sexier than sex appeal – Kim Kyosaki author of “Rich Women“
My Top 5 Books
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- Grow Rich with Peace of Mind – Napoleon Hill
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Purple Cow – Seth Godin
- No B.S Business Success – Dan Kennedy