I’m going to share with you my biggest lesson this year
- Success is a process not magical, doesn’t fall from the sky. It’s neither magical nor mysterious.
- You should learn to base your life on value not price.
- If you want to become healthier, smarter, richer, and happier pay attention to your own feedback.
- Plan your life exactly the way you plan your business otherwise you will be responding.
- If you take a simple approach to life, you will get a simple result.
- That the only things that really matter in life are your relationships to other people.
- That a successful life is not about the grim determination to get or to have more. Nor is about low cholesterol levels or intellectual brilliance.
- That you cannot build a great business without loving people – people come first, not other way round.
- If your goal is to gain muscle and lose fat – intensity is the key.
- That consistency means if you are going to do anything for the customers, you have to do it for everyone – including someone you never see before.
- That difficult choices involve painful sacrifices, advance planing or just plain guts. Saying you have no choice cuts off all the options and is the dream killer.
- That the challenge of your future is to do the productive and useful work for and by with the tribes that cares about you.
My 5 Top Books
- The Power of Less – Leo Babauta
- Ignore Everybody – Hugh MacLeod
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard – Chip Heath and Dan Heath
- Rich Dad’s Increase Your Financial IQ – Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
What did you learn in 2011? Please let me know in the comments.